Struggling to develop intimacy in your romantic fiction? Feeling self-conscious when the lights go out for your characters?
After this course you’ll have the tools to:
- Have fun while crafting intimacy
- Build tension like a pro
- Hit the mark on characterization
- Present solid narrative
- Illicit powerful emotions with readers that keep them hooked
- Use intimacy to add value to your story’s plot and character development
- $499 NOW JUST $247
Check your inhibitions at the door as we delve into the sensual intricacies of writing intimacy in romantic fiction. These principles can be applied at every steam level–so whether you’re writing sweet YA or adult romance, this course will add value to your words.
Over four weeks you’ll come to understand the varying textures of narrative, the nuances of characterization, and the building blocks of tension in different settings. We’ll examine why some intimate scenes work and others don’t, and then how to write intimacy without the much-dreaded cringe factor.
Start date: 3 October 2022
A course workbook and access to our Masterclass Resource Hub
1 module a week delivered to your inbox every Monday in October, with written and video content as well as a tool kit of writing exercises
Masterclass Facebook group: weekly live Q&A sessions every Friday in October & exclusive access to peer feedback and community
Weekly detailed review and feedback on your work from course instructor
15% discount on all future Paige Turner Masterclass courses
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The use of our services constitutes your agreement to the following terms and conditions:
1. You acknowledge and agree that you must be of legal age to purchase any of our products or services.
2. All products are drafted by fiction ghostwriters who transfer all rights and ownership regarding the products to you upon completion.
3. All products are non-refundable and come with no warranties, expressed or implied.
4. We offer refunds only in special cases and specified conditions, detailed as under:
a) The customer is entitled to 100% refund before our writers/ editors start working on the project. If (for any reason) you change your mind and decide to discontinue your project with us after placing your order, you can ask for a refund within 12 hours of placing your order. A 15% processing fee will be charged in other cases.
b) Once the work is delivered, customers are only entitled to claim a refund if it does not comply with project requirements (as requested/ documented by the customer). We are committed to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction and offer unlimited revisions to ensure that the delivery is up to the mark. We assign, re-assign and re-write your work to ensure complete satisfaction. If we're still not able to deliver what you asked for, refund will be processed with a mutual agreement on a set percentage (but only in the cases where the delivery is completely off the mark).
c) Late delivery (exceeding 48hrs after deadline). Your refund will be processed once it is established through documentary evidence that the late delivery was the company's fault.
d) Refunds must be claimed within 7 business days of final delivery. Refunds claimed after the set time frame will not be entertained.
5. By submitting an order and/or payment, you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these terms and conditions.
6. Scheduling is dependent on writer availability. Although we strive to align writing and publishing/marketing schedules as best we can, clients are free to cancel their order if we are unable to accommodate their timeline.